jeudi 15 août 2013

Mon Petit Fantome..

Package

I received a lovely package in the mail the other day from Chad Merritt of Mon Petit Fantome. There was so much care and thought put into the package, I almost didn't want to open it. You know that lasted for about  a minute! But seriously as I tore through the packaging (jooooke, I did open it nice and sweetly as I was raised to do, so...back to the package) in it were beautifully hand cut paper cuts. One of a bear, and in his eyes were silhouettes of a woman, super nice touch. The next was of intricately cut spider webs, my favorite. You can check out prints of these originals here. I can't wait to get some nice frames for them.

He also included a few other jointed shadow puppets, a disc of his music, awesome promotional pics and the way to a girls heart: a doily. I love mail. Thanks Chad!

Bear

Webby

Spiderweb

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire