dimanche 16 juin 2013

because i will want to remember this

Someone once told me that I would miss being pregnant. I think this was before they knew that I had developed a rare violently itchy pregnancy rash that covers my abdomen and thighs. Although, no one really knew about that until now because I have vowed never to complain about it.What’s that?Oh, I did?Sorry.From now on I will not complain about it.Anywho, I decided that as much as I am ready to meet Nugget, I do want a record this unique moment in our family’s life: it’s just DanO, a watermelon, and me.A warning: if you haven’t seen me in a while and I look a little different in these pictures, it’s likely because I’m holding water so well that even my nose is slightly swollen (I kid you not; cankles are for rookies). Oh, and then there’s the child growing inside my torso… that’s new too, but I figured that was kind of a given.I present to you the O My Family Portraits 2009:¬† Pre-Nugget Edition. Taken kindly by ‘O Brother’ (DanO’s younger bro) and his bride-to-be (Look! Two mentions in two weeks!).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire